SALARY: 26K-29K per year based on experience.
Will provide the following services to clients seeking employment assistance through the IUEA:
• Conduct assessment of client needs and skills, including basic literacy skills
• Identify barriers to successful program participation
• Develop an individual service plan to allow the client to become employed full time
• Request supportive services deemed necessary to assure success beyond the point of placement into employment
• Refer clients needing services through outside agencies
• Provide employability and life skills training and counseling on an individualized basis, or in groups, as appropriate
• Determine program enrollment
• Maintain case files and required grant documents for billing and audit purposes
• Partner with other staff in job development activity
• Provide follow through services to client and record employment status for 1 year
• Represent UEA with its constituents
• Other duties as assigned
• 2 – 4 years of college and or 2-4 years of related experience
• Familiar with WIA programming
• Ability to communicate well orally and in writing
• Have own transportation
• Desire to see clients reach self-sufficiency
Mature judgement is required to determine the most effective method of implementing directives of the Executive Director and IUEA Board of Directors
PERSONAL WORK RELATIONSHIPS:
Primary work relationships are with IUEA staff and Board. Other contacts, sometimes frequent, are with officials of the city, state and federal agencies, local workforce development groups, the PIC, neighborhood and commercial organizations, private businesses, zone residents and interested public. Primary supervision will come from the Director of Employment Services.
GrooveJob.com verifies all part time jobs and hourly jobs contained in our database but does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of information contained in the database. It is the job seeker's responsibility to independently review all posting companies and job opportunities.