Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking professional and courteous part-time representatives to work in a fun, fast-paced call center. You will be responsible for handling outbound and inbound quality assurance calls while upholding the highest level of customer service.
- Respond to inbound customer phone and e-mail inquiries.
- Execute and document outbound survey calls to customers.
- Input customer data into proprietary system(s) in a professional and coherent manner.
An outstanding candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral.
- High attention to detail and enthusiasm for the position.
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance history.
- Intermediate computer knowledge and superior phone etiquette skills.
We offer a casual work environment in the Los Angeles area (El Segundo - near LAX).
Please send resumes to http://tbe.taleo.net/NA5/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=2&rid=178 or fax to 310-280-4815.
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
ABOUT US: Internet Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ:INET) is a unique and leading Internet media company. INET owns and operates more than 100 websites that are leaders in their vertical markets. These sides include ApartmentRatings.com, CarsDirect.com, CruiseReviews.com, DavesGarden.com, DoItYourself.com, FitDay.com, FlyerTalk.com, HealthNews.org, Loan.com, Wikitravel.org, and many more. In total, these sites organically attract (without paid marketing) more than 55 million unique visitors per month. The vast majority of these sites have very strong community participation.
INET is also unique in its ability to monetize Internet audiences. The company's proprietary platform optimizes yields from its more than 40,000 direct advertisers spanning seven vertical categories. The platform is also core to the company's acquisitions strategy, providing a cost-efficient and scalable approach to expanding the company's reach.
Keywords: Internet, smart USA, Autos, Automobiles, Automotive, Customer Service, CS, Los Angeles, Quality Assurance, Outbound Calls, Verification.