Feel like you’re trapped in a dead-end sales or customer service position with no chance to move up? Tired of putting in full-time efforts but getting part-time rewards? Want to be recognized for the work you do rather than the clock you punch? Then you probably owe it to yourself to check out the opportunities we have to offer. Now hiring for Seasonal and Holiday help.
We’re Vector Marketing, and we believe that people who work hard deserve to be successful. We believe that the job of a company is to give its people the support they need to achieve their goals. We believe that results matter more than seniority.
If you’re the kind of person who has a great attitude and can succeed when given the proper training and support, then we want to hear from you. Our sales representatives present Cutco to both new and existing customers on a low-key, one-on-one basis. We offer a minimum base pay so representatives don’t feel pressured to make a sale - instead they focus on providing excellent service to their customers. We also provide those representatives who excel the opportunity to make more based on their results.
What we offer:
• Training – both initial training to get you off to a good start and opportunities for on-going training when you need it.
• Promotion opportunities based on merit, not tenure.
• Clear-cut direction on what it takes to succeed.
• The choice to move among several different career options – including part-time, full-time, and management.
• A flexible schedule that can work around family commitments, other jobs, internships, or school schedules.
Pay & Work Requirements:
• Great pay
• Enjoy working with people
• Conditions apply
• Must be at least 18 years of age to apply
We’re Vector Marketing, a 33 year-old company that’s looking to add people to our team. We’re growing. And there’s room for you to grow with us.
GrooveJob.com verifies all part time jobs and hourly jobs contained in our database but does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of information contained in the database. It is the job seeker's responsibility to independently review all posting companies and job opportunities.