Special Events Valet Driver
1425 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
Part Time valet parking positions available, Flexible scheduling.
Earn $9.50 per hour base + tips.
Interviews begin soon for late August & early September start dates.
If you have great customer service skills, are energetic and outgoing, this is the job for you!
We are the DC metro area's fastest growing special events valet parking company, providing our services throughout the greater Washington DC area.
As we prepare for our busy fall season, we are looking for active, intelligent and responsible staff to join our team and help us grow our company even further.
Duties to include:
- Greet incoming / outgoing customers
- Open doors for customers
- Park vehicles in a safe controlled manner
- Provide general information and assistance to customers
- Maintain a secure environment/monitor vehicle at all times.
Candidates must have:
- Excellent customer service skills & professional
- Well groomed appearance (No visible tattoos. Gentlemen, no long hair.)
- Valid Driver's License & good driving record (background checks will be conducted)
- Ability to drive manual "stick shift" vehicle is an advantage
- Physical endurance (the ability to run up to a quarter mile, repeatedly, and to stand for long periods of time)
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- A good level of spoken and written English.
You will need a Word doc. or PDF version of your resume ready to submit with your application
Applications without a resume will not be considered
GrooveJob.com verifies all part time jobs and hourly jobs contained in our database but does not guarantee
the validity or accuracy of information contained in the database. It is the job seeker's
responsibility to independently review all posting companies and job opportunities.