|Passage Events, a national leader in event marketing services, is hiring immediately for friendly, outgoing, customer service oriented part-time Promotions Representatives. Promotion Representatives work as part of a team to successfully execute Promotional Sampling Events for our well-known clients in a variety of fun venues including fairs, festivals, charitable walks/runs, parks, grocery stores and art museums just to name a few. WE WILL TRAIN YOU!!
Promotion Representatives work part-time, averaging less than 25 hours per week. Hours may vary depending on event schedules and seasons. Schedules vary too, so we need people who love to work flexible schedules including weekends and holidays.
Abbreviated List of Requirements:
You must be friendly, outgoing, responsible and enjoy interacting with people. You will be marketing our clients' products and services to the public so you should be presentable and reliable.
For this job, you must:
- Be able to interact with consumers in a positive professional manner.
- Have a professional appearance
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Be able to lift 30-40 pounds
- Own black pants and khaki shorts or pants and white or brown shoes
- Be willing to execute event set up and/or clean up when needed
- Be willing to have fun!!
Candidates may be required to pass a criminal background check and a motor vehicle record check as part of the application process.
Sound great?? Send us a resume and cover letter or an application (you can print one from our website):
800 Maynard Ave South
Seattle, WA 98134
(206) 219-0021 fax