BABIES R US
|The "Winning @ Service" Team Member is responsible to consistently deliver superior service experiences for Babies "R" Us guests and colleagues. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has consistently achieved selling results by using selling behaviors to assist the guest with product choices as well as attachments and guest services to drive sales. The ultimate goal of this role is to create an emotional connection with every person involved with the arrival of a new baby, whether that is parents, siblings, grandparents or friends and create a guest for life.
As the baby product authority, the Baby Furniture and Baby Gear departments must ensure that all of our guests leave our stores confidant, excited and happy with their choices for the new arrival. The Supreme Service Team Member is responsible for those consistent, positive interactions that results in the sale of merchandise to our guests.
- Maintain a clean and safe shopping environment for guests
- Communicate out of stock and other guest impacting issues to Supervisor immediately
- Communicate all safety requirements to our guests
- Take product knowledge information and use it appropriately to share features and benefits of items with guests to assist with purchasing decisions.
- Use "Make the Sale" concepts to ensure that we are meeting the guest needs
- Drive sales in Furniture and Baby Gear department by achieving set goals
**Please note that we recruit for this position on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Toys"R"Us, Inc.!
SARASOTA, FL 34230